OKI - Printers
OKI are a leading global printer vendor, they stand apart from other manufacturers with their new Green technologies and UK manufacturing base. OKI products are good quality with low running costs, reliability comes as standard backed by a 3 year warranty*.
If you are an education organisation you are now entitled to special pricing from www.oki4uni.co.uk please register today on the OKI4UNI website. (Now Available to Schools and Colleges).
Why choose OKI?
- Complete peace of mind - All OKI products now come with a FREE 3 Year On-Site Warranty as Standard (Must register product within 30 days).
- You get more for your money - With free in-box utilities and class-leading cost of ownership.
- Look what you can Do - OKI's single-pass Digital LED Technology means you can print everything from posters to brochures, banners up to 1.2 m long to business cards, CD labels and much more.
- Print Smart Print OKI - You could save money and reduce waste by printing more in-house with OKI.
- 24x7 product support and advice - Via the askoki section in the printer drive, at www.askoki.co.uk/askdave and the UK based OKI technical support centre.
- Award winning printing solutions for every need - From colour to mono, desktop to multifunction and dot matrix to fax, OKI have the right solution for you.
- Manage your print costs with ease - Through a range of managed print offerings, OKI can help you keep control of your printing costs.
- Commitment to the environment - OKI's green vision encompasses a consumable recycling programme, eco-friendly products and environmentally conscious manufacturing.
- Deep Sleep mode (Rolling out across the range) - Plays an important role in reducing energy consumption to as little as 1.1watts for those periods when the printer is not being used at all. Although in ‘deep sleep’, the units still wake up the instant a job arrives across the network.