Network Cabling and Infrastructure
The F1 Group technical team has expanded to include even more dedicated security and cabling infrastructure specialists. This has allowed us to provide additional networking and telephony solutions and bring a broader range of skills to our professional in-house cabling services.
Reliable infrastructure cabling is vital when providing a solid foundation for your IT systems and is often overlooked as the cause of a slow network. Over the years we have gained a lot of experience - by providing many different types of installation, ranging from listed buildings to office and factory locations.
Our latest telephone systems can help you to cut costs and through integration with your IT can offer many business benefits. We can provide standard digital and VOIP solutions with benefits to suit your needs.
Contact us now to discuss any of the following requirements:
- Network design and Consultation
- Installation including CAT-5E, CAT 6 and Fibre Optic Cables
- Fault investigation and resolution
- Moving Premises or expanding your network
- Installation and Setup of Whiteboards and Projectors
- Wireless Networking
- Distributed Wi-fi Solutions (Including On-demand payment systems)
- Internet Connection
- Remote Access Solutions
- Phone Systems including Voice over IP (VoIP) & SIP Technologies
- CCTV, including remote access